- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Treat others as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant of others
- Be kind and helpful
- Never personally attack other members
- Abide by the law
- Think before you post
- Contribute to a strong and inclusive community
Content not allowed
The following content may not be posted on Jaumo:
- Adult nudity and sexual behavior:
- Pornography, full or partial nudity, including close-ups of genitals, buttocks, or breasts.
- Simulation of sexual acts
- Sexual intercourse or other sexual acts - this includes cartoons, hentai, and anime depicting humans or animals with human characteristics.
- Harmful or dangerous content:
- Instructions to steal, cheat, kill, harm, use or manufacture drugs, pirate, evade payment for content and services
- Extremely dangerous challenges, dangerous or threatening jokes
- Content that glorifies violence or cruelty:
- Incitement to commit acts of violence against individuals or certain groups.
- Fights with minors
- Films, audio, or images showing traffic accidents, natural disasters, the aftermath of war, terrorist attacks, street fights, physical assaults, immolations, torture, dead bodies, protests or riots, robberies, medical treatments, or other situations that may cause shock or disgust to viewers.
- Film or images that show bodily fluids such as blood or vomit for the purpose of causing shock or disgust to viewers.
- Depictions of dead bodies with serious injuries, such as severed limbs.
- Content of violent extremist, criminal or terrorist organizations of any kind.
tragedies triggered by violence, such as riots, hostage dramas, etc.
- Content involving the mistreatment of animals:
- Content in which humans force animals to fight.
- Content in which a human maliciously mistreats an animal and causes suffering without an intentional background (e.g., hunting or food preparation).
- Content in which a human keeps an animal in poor conditions or treats it badly without an intended purpose (e.g., hunting or food preparation).
- Content that glorifies or promotes the abandonment, mistreatment, or serious injury of animals.
- Content that depicts a staged animal rescue in which the welfare of the animals is endangered.
- Cruel or adult content involving animals intended to shock or upset:
- Hate speech, harassment, cyberbullying.
- Violence or hatred against individuals or groups in relation to age, class, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality, color, immigrant status, religion, gender, sexual orientation, victims of serious violent events and their dependents, veteran status.
- Abusive or malicious language, humiliation, or deception of others.
- Intimate images shared without consent
- Dramatized or fictitious content:
- Dramatized or fictionalized footage of content prohibited under these rules, without proper context for viewers.
- The following types of content are not permitted, even if they have an educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic context:
- Violent sexual assault (video, still images, or audio content).
- Videos of serious or deadly acts of violence filmed by the author in which weapons, violence or injured persons and victims are visible or audible.
- Personal data and identity theft:
- Posting private information about oneself or others (e.g., social security numbers, passports, passwords, financial information, or secret contact information, such as phone numbers, email addresses, and home or business addresses).
- Use of fake profiles, photos of other people, and fake profile information.
- Creating multiple user accounts
- Posting photos of minors, even if they are your own children.
Note: This is not a complete list.
Limits to freedom of opinion
The Basic Law guarantees freedom of opinion in all areas of life. The same applies to the Internet. Every user is free to express his or her opinion there. However, the limits of freedom of speech also apply here. The Internet is not a lawless space. Incitement to hatred is just as punishable on the Internet as it is at a meeting or in print on a leaflet.
Holocaust denial, for example, is not covered by freedom of speech. It is much more of a criminal offense. In addition, deliberate lies, especially so-called "fake news," are not covered by freedom of speech. The situation is similar in most cases of defamatory criticism. Basically, all insults are punishable and are not covered by the right to freedom of expression. The protection of young people also takes precedence over freedom of speech. This includes, above all, expressions of opinion that glorify a crime or the use of violence in general or provoke hatred towards other people.